- How do I pay?
- You can pay by credit/debit card by booking online or over the phone. We accept all major cards including American Express as payment. If you wish to pay by cash please make your booking via the phone and pay the driver on the day.
- I'm a business customer can I get a credit account?
- Please contact us with your requirements using the contact us page.
- When do I need to book my car?
- All online bookings should be made at least 24 hour(s) in advance. We are unable to accept online bookings with less notice than this at present. For bookings within the next 24 hour(s) please call us on 01932 949 786 to confirm availability.
- Are there any time restrictions?
- No we operate 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- Will I receive confirmation of my journey?
- When booking online you will receive two separate emails. The first email confirms we have successfully received your payment and we are in the process of confirming your journey with our fleet. A second email will be sent to you confirming your journey has been booked in. If, in the unlikely situation your journey is not confirmed we will automatically cancel your booking giving you plenty of time to make alternative arrangements.
- Do you provide a receipt?
- We will email you a receipt with a booking reference and contact number by email.
- Why is the price I've been quoted more than advertised on the website?
- The fares advertised are our typical fares for our standard vehicle, however fares can sometimes be higher depending on the time of day and day of the week. Fares can also be higher on bank holidays and at other busy periods.
- Do I need to have an account with you to book a taxi?
- No, you can book a taxi without an account however creating an account provides an easy way to manage all of your taxi bookings in one place.
- Can I book a vehicle with a child seat?
- Yes we can provide you the car seat.
- Do you operate a fixed price policy?
- Price quoted On-line is the price you pay. With the exceptions of excess waiting times, road tolls and congestion charges.
Waiting TimeThe price paid allows for up to 40 minutes waiting time after the plane lands. Each period of 15 minutes after that time will be charged at £5. Car parking fees are to be paid to the driver on the day and he will supply you with a receipt.
Road TollsDepending on the preferred route you may need to pay the driver for any road tolls. Please call for further information.
Congestion ChargeDepending on the day and time of your journey you may be required to pay a congestion charge. Please call for further information.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Bookings cancelled with at least 12 hours notice will be refunded in full, this may take up to 3 working days. If your driver has already been dispatched before you have cancelled you may still be charged.
- Am I charged if my flight is delayed
- No, we do not charge you any extra if your flight is delayed. We always check your arrival time before we dispatch your driver.
- Where do I meet my driver when I land at the airport?
- Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals area by the airport information desk holding a 'meet & greet' board with your name clearly written on it. If you have provided your mobile number we will try and contact you if we have any difficulty finding you. Please take a note of our phone number so you can ring us should you need to.
- Are your drivers licensed?
- Yes, it is required by UK Law that all taxi companies are licensed.
Street Cars Weybridge, Weybridge, Surrey,
01932 949 786